Ménilmontant is this neighboring neighborhood, popular and working class, photographed by Willy Ronis where were born personalities like Edith Piaf or the chef Thierry Marx. This room is inspired by its village spirit! It offers the possibility to transform into a family suite opening onto the Saint-Michel room.
- Double bed (160x200 cm)
- Alarm clock
- Separate bathroom to share with the other upstairs bedroom, shower, hairdryer and care products.
- Surface : 16 m²
- Check-in from 16h00, check-out at 11h00. Please contact me for unusual arrival times.
- Cancellation policy (see Conditions générales de location) :
- Up to 8 days before arrival : full reimbursement of the amount paid.
- 3 to 7 days before arrival : 50% of the amount paid.
- 48h before arrival : no reimbursement of the amount paid.
- All our rooms have a view over street (rue du Chemin Vert).
Book this room