My name is Claire and the I am the mother of a little boy Gabriel.
In order for us to get to know each other better, I had fun answering a famous questionnaire from Proust:
- Your preferred virtue?
- Your idea of Hapiness?
A plate of cheese, fresh bread, a glass of wine without forgetting a good vinyle and plenty of good friends!
- Your favorite colour and flower?
Green and peony.
- If you were not yourself, who would you like to be?
Karl Lagerfeld, Allyson Felix or Juliette Gréco.
- Your favorite authors in prose?
Virginie Despentes, Leila Slimani, Rachid Djaïdani, Nancy Huston, Russel Banks, Toni Morisson.
- Your favorite painters and singer-song writers?
Caillebotte, Ingres, Picasso, Keith Haring, Jonone and Jay Dilla, Prince, Gainsbourg.
- Your "black beast /bête noire"?
The metro line 13 at rush hours.
- For which defect do you have the most indulgence?
I don't have any indulgence... Except my owns.
- Which historical figure you despise the most?
Live Paris like a Parisian, a Parisian. Discover Paris differently: this is what I propose by welcoming you Chez Pépé Merle.
I am your guide to make your stay a unique trip at the height of all your desires: weekend getaway? Visit Versailles or Chantilly? The Louvre or Carnavalet? Where to find the best croissant in town? Vintage fashion shops in Paris? A tour around street art? Trust me with your dreams. Your experience in Paris starts here.