Inspired by rue Oberkampf which is a stone's throw from our building, it is a tribute to Baron Oberkampf, inventor of the weaving machine who created the famous toile de Jouy: the decoration therefore revisits this canvas in an atmosphere baroque and colorful.
- Double bed (160x200 cm)
- Alarm clock
- Private and separate bathroom with shower, hairdryer and care products.
- Surface : 11 m²
- Check-in from 16h00, check-out at 11h00. Please contact me for unusual arrival times.
- Cancellation policy (see Conditions générales de location) :
- Up to 8 days before arrival : full reimbursement of the amount paid.
- 3 to 7 days before arrival : 50% of the amount paid.
- 48h before arrival : no reimbursement of the amount paid.
- All our rooms have a view over street (rue du Chemin Vert).
Book this room